One thing my kids and I love are Tacos, and when I’m in the mood I love to cook my food from scratch. So here is a recipe I found on Pinterest for favorite quick meal.
- Ground Beef
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Oregano, dried
- Tomato Sauce
- Chili powder
- White corn tortillas
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Make the homemade taco seasoning- garlic powder, onion powder, salt, cumin, chili powder, and pepper and mix in a bowl.
- Put the ground beef in a bowl and cook till brown. Add homemade taco seasoning and small amount of tomato sauce and lower stove heat.
- Allow the Taco meat to simmer for flavor
- fry tortillas in oil on both sides and then fold so they can form their shape.
- fill tacos with meat and desired toppings.