I begin my day with a fresh cup of coffee. I can’t do life without it. I normally wake up and make my coffee in my kitchen to sit in my corner and enjoy it. Whenever I get a chance I love to visit the local Coffee shops in the city around me. Here a 5 cafe’s that I that I have been too!
- Good Company Cafe – I began going to this cafe last summer. I even posted about it on my Instagram account. It’s a small cafe tucked away on memorial. The outside seating is adorable and the ladies who work there are hospitable. The coffee of course taste great and the food is amazing. Good Company Cafe is a woman-owned company.
- Dark Side Coffee shop – Dark side coffee shop is a black-owned cafe on the north side of Huntsville. Very quant, Dark side provides a quite place for folks to come in order a hot cup of cappuccino while checking emails or writing content.
- Angels Island Coffee – You can find the coffee shop off of south memorial. My favorite thing to order here! Their grilled cheese sandwich with a mocha frappe. The perfect self care remedy.
- Rooster’s Crow Coffee Roastery – This coffee come right off of Whitesburg Dr feeding onto South memorial. The inside gives a a country but magical vibe with lights hung around the room. They serve great coffee and also sell other branded products and coffee to make at home.
- Edgar’s Bakery & Cafe – I fell in love with this place the moment I walked in. Life gets so much better when you enter into the establishment. at first glance you assume it’s a bakery however it’s also a cafe with the best breakfast/brunch menu ever and an assortment of pastry’s.
If you are ever in the Huntsville in the Huntsville area and are looking for little spots to eat, get a quick cup of coffee or simple relish in the beautiful things in life stop by these cafe’s and tell My Tiny Nook sent you!