As a working mom, I’m always getting home in the evening with an unfinished day still ahead. whether its doing homework, helping my son with his, laundry, assisting Journee in playtime or just simply wanting to get some extra rest, I still have to feed the babies. With that in mind one of my favorite quick and easy meals I LOVE to cook is spaghetti. Although I would prefer to learn how to make authentic Italian spaghetti this American version is still something to enjoy! Below is the recipe I use to make this quick favorite!
Recipe Type: Entrée/ main dish Cook time: 25-30 minutes Serving Size: 5- 7 per person
- 1 Pound Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 Jar Prego Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- Great Value Spaghetti Noodles
- Italian Seasoning
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt for Beef
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Cilantro
- Green Bell Pepper
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Boil Noodles in Water and Extra Virgin Olive Oil carefully keeping an eye on them. Turn the Eye on 4 and let boil while you make the sauce. You don’t want them to be squishy and slimy so check on them has you cook.
- Pour a table spoon of olive oil in clean pot and let warm for about 2 minutes on medium heat before putting the Lawry seasoned salted Beef into pot.
- Brown the meat and then drain our grease and place back into pot.
- once meat is back into pot pour your Prego spaghetti sauce into pot and stir. once you have the meat fully covered in sauce place table spoons Italian seasoning, pepper and Basil in the pot then stir.
- Add diced Fresh Cilantro, Green Bell Pepper, Onion, and Heirloom Tomatoes into pot and let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Noodles should be done to perfection, Drain out the water from the noodles and place on a plate.
- Turn down the eye and put the spaghetti sauce on top of noodles in plate
- Sprinkle Parsley over the plated dinner