Hey all! It’s been a minute since I’ve posted but life is always happening and I had to focus on some important things not to mention I am creating new projects that I will hopefully share with you soon!!!!
But moving on to the present. I am going on a overnight trip with my family to see my brother play his homecoming game, (S/O to Tennessee State University! HBCU Pride!) So I thought I would share what essentials I am bringing for this quick trip.
- The bag: So my bag is a Lavoute handbag. It is actually a leather nap-sack bag that came with the La Plage one-bag-fits- all tote so kinda like a two for one. I purchased the Creme-off white one.
- My ONN wireless bluetooth headphones which are a must for me.
- My Michael Kors wallet: I have this for years now as it was a birthday gift from my sisters. It holds all my important ID’s and credit cards. *Bonus*: It fits in my nap-sack with no issues.
- My sunglasses: these aren’t name brand. I purchased them from Walmart and they have been with me through everything.
- Cell phone chargers: *Not pictured* All my iPhone and iPad chargers
What do you carry in your bag when you go out of town? Share below!