Trying new recipes on our favorite everyday food has been a fun activity in our house. My kids and I love tacos so when I found a stuffed taco shell recipe on my Pinterest account I had to try it! Below is the recipe and I hope you enjoy!
|Prep time: 15 minutes||Cook time: 1 hour|
- Large or Jumbo Pasta Shells
- Filling: Taco meat of your choice
- Cheddar Cheese, Sour cream, taco seasoning, parsley and butter
- Boil Shells on high until fully cooked
- First Brown your meat, add taco seasoning & water. Turn heat on simmer and let cook to you preference.
- Drain shells and set aside to cool off. Then place your meat and cheese into one shell and place another shell on top to close off place on buttered pan.
- once all shells have been filled put in your airfyer to be baked on 300 for 15-20 minutes or until brown.
- Once they are done I sprinkle parsley on top of my shells and also on my sour cream and ENJOY!!!
Let me know if you enjoyed this recipe and tag us using #nookrecipe and we may share you on our social!!!