Hello Readers! Now if you have not noticed, I love food! I spend so much time on social media and Pinterest looking for new recipes to try. I saw this recipe for a BLT and just had to try it! I did not have all the ingredients as the video so I winged it and created my own. This BLT is hands down the best BLT I have ever had and I have been to a few cafe’s and coffee shops in my life. The tang from the miracle whip with the sweetness from the brown sugar was completely chef’s kiss. All the different flavors and textures were simply heaven sent. I hope you enjoy this sandwich as much as I did.
|Prep time: 30 minutes||Cook time: 10-20|
- Honey Wheat bread (or whatever kind you choose)
- Miracle whip/Mayo
- Honey Mustard
- smoked paprika
- Brown sugar
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Sour Cream
- Cajun seasoning
- First make the sandwich spread. add Miracle whip, honey mustard, sour cream, cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, chives, onion and garlic powder into a small bowl and mixed that up real good. once that is done place it in the refrigerator.
- Slice your tomatoes and set them to the side then, get your Kale and wash if off. Cut the Kale to the size your prefer and set that to the side.
- Heat the skillet. Once that is hot place butter on the skillet and let that melt down then take your bread and cover it in the butter before letting it get good, brown and toasted. Place your toast to the side.
- Place your bacon on that same skillet. let it brown a little and then sprinkle brown sugar on top of the bacon. Flip it and sprinkle more brown sugar on the opposite side. While that is cooking put your spread on the bread with the kale and tomatos. Add salt on top of tomato before placing the bacon on top.
- Put the top bread on, slice it half and ENJOY!!!
Let me know if you enjoyed this recipe and tag us using #nookrecipe and we may share you on our social!!!